I share more of my day to day style and life happenings on my instagram account: @fishbowlfashion. To see the latest, stop by and follow along! Below is a roundup of some recent happenings.
- This pup turned a year old in September! I can’t believe how quickly she is growing up. Shoes: M.Gemi– only a few sizes left!
- I am a sucker for red lips all season long. My favorite is MAC Russian Red.
- I featured this dress from Sweetest Stitch a while back and I am still obsessed with it!
- Last weekend my hubs and I went to a cute Bavarian town called Leavenworth. The weather was beautiful and I got to meet up with some dear friends. I wore this suede skirt and this J.Crew top.
- Every time the Nordstrom catalog arrives, I feel the need to go shopping! Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.
- Football season is in full swing and I have been supporting blue Friday, every Friday in this adorable Seahawks sweater from Tribute Sweaters.
- My little sister just moved in down the street from me. When I went to see her place she had these adorable succulents, so naturally I had to take a picture of them. Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
- On my most recent trip to Nordstrom Rack I found my favorite hat from last Fall. I’m so excited it’s still available for you to purchase. These boots are another fall must.
- This suede skirt is the most loved item in my closet right now.
~Hope your day is insta-fabulous~